- Watching Downton Abbey with husband. He's obsessed. I'm obsessed. It's awesome.
- Rediscovering the Mamma Mia! soundtrack.. it's so happy!
- A graduation present in the form of Nutella. An entire jar of Nutella.. slow drool.
- Wearing my Birkenstock sandals everywhere.. sometimes with my funky neon socks. Please don't judge me.
- Meeting a best friend for lunch at Panera and leaving after three hours of conversation and a lot of laughing.
- Eating black bean soup while at said lunch date.
- Dancing to the Mamma Mia! soundtrack with Kelley as I write this post. It really is my jam.
- Husband's new cologne.. mmhmm.
- Driving around the mountains in the summertime. So much green and so much awesome! Just like that picture up there.. so pretty.