08 March 2014
07 March 2014
02 March 2014
- Those pretties up there reminded David of his mom – and now they're sitting on our windowsill just all tiny and perfect.
- Sadie cuddled up and snoring on the couch. And really, just Sadie cuddled up and snoring anywhere.
- A girls night that included champagne poured over passion fruit sorbet and singing this song. We knew every word and danced in our socks. It was AWESOME.
- Grocery shopping with David on a Saturday morning. And pushing the cart hand in hand.
- Coming home from said grocery trip with a box of cinnamon toast crunch. Pure sugar and cold milk is literally the most glorious of combinations.
- Daydreaming about our travels this year. We keep coming back to beaches and sunshine. Oh, and tropical drinks. Preferably the ones that come in a coconut.
- David planted some basil seeds. The man totally has a green thumb, so I'm feeling really good about this.
- Still freaking out about recovering EVERYTHING on my hard drive. Especially that paper on The Scarlet Letter from 9th grade. Such a classic.
- Skyping with one of my best friends from back home. She listened to me talk about cleaning out my refrigerator this weekend. That's love, y'all.
26 February 2014
Getting back those snaps up there was the greatest. It was David's brother and sister's first time in Paris EVER – so, the usual Nutella crepes, pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower, listening to this song on repeat, and strolling along the Seine happened. Three cheers for being extra touristy and reliving it all with pictures you thought were lost forever.